1. Download and run the latest version of Citrix Workspace App: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/windows/workspace-app-for-windows-latest.html
2. Accept the UAC prompt.
3. Click Start and then Next to any windows until you get to the License Agreement window.
4. Tick 'I accept the license agreement' and click Install.
5. The prerequisites will install.
6. The application will install.
7. When the installation finishes, do not click Add Account. Click Finish.
8. Log into the appropriate website URL that was provided by the migration team. Note that you login with just your username and password, you do not need "mypractice\" in front of the username.
11. Then click the downloaded file to launch your software.
12. Click 'Permit all access' and 'Do not ask me again for this site.'
It is recommended to create a desktop shortcut to make launching your software more streamlined. We recommend using the Chrome browser.
Open the Web Browser and go to the website URL.
1. Select the 3 dots icon (Customize and Control Google Chrome) in the upper right corner.
2. Go to "More Tools" and select "Create Shortcut".
3. Rename the Shortcut to your Software name followed by Cloud.
End of Instruction
Carestream Dental LLC
3625 Cumberland Blvd. Ste. 700
Atlanta, GA 30339
© 2019 Carestream Dental, LLC. All Rights Reserved