To create a report for a list of patients (or reponsible parties) with or without an email address.
Create a contact experts report for the e-mail phone type for all patients or responsible parties.
1. From the main menu of the OrthoTrac software click Functions, Contact Experts.
2. Click on Pt Phone Type from the list of Patient Fields at the bottom of the screen.
[[NOTE: To find a list of responsible parties instead, select Rsp Phone Type from the list of Responsible Party Fields at the bottom of the screen.]]
3. Select the Is equal to option from the drop-down list. To create a report of patients or responsible parties without email addresses, select Is not equal to.
4. Select EM email from the list of phone types in the drop down list.
5. Click the Search button.
6. When the search results display click Pt Phone # from the list of patient fields to include the phone type on the report.
7. Click Pt Phone Type to include the phone type in the report.
[[NOTE: If you had searched for responsible parties rather than patients, click Rsp Phone # and Rsp Phone Type to include those items on the report.]]
8. Click the Report button.
9. Click the Print button.
10. Click the Apply button. Saving the report is optional. When saving the report is not desired, skip steps 10 through 13, click Close and then click No.
11. When Please enter a name for the new Attribute Set window displays, type the name you wish to use to save this search.
12. Click the OK button.
[[Article ID: 61265ATL]]
Carestream Dental LLC
3625 Cumberland Blvd. Ste. 700
Atlanta, GA 30339
© 2019 Carestream Dental, LLC. All Rights Reserved