How to remove a staff member's password in OrthoTrac.
NOTE: Any staff member who has security access toStaff Maintenancewill be able to clear passwords for any staff member. It is recommended for this reason to only set the doctor or office manager to have security clearance forStaff Maintenance. The office manager or doctor should login to OrthoTrac and follow the steps listed below. Carestream support personnel cannot make security changes without first receiving a note (on letterhead) from either the doctor or the office manager.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, clickFunctions,Maintenance/Setup,Staff Maintenance.
2. Double-click the staff member from theOrthoTrac Software Staff Lookupwindow.
4. Click Remove Password.
6. ClickOKon the Staff Maintenance window.
7. When theSystem Updatemessage is displayed, clickOK.
8. Click Cancelon the OrthoTrac Staff Lookup window.
9. Restart OrthoTrac.
10. Login as the staff member and ensure that the staff member does not have a password.