After the daysheet is closed, close the daysheet a second time. This will print the reports listed in the message. Keep in mind that this notice is not an error message, it is simply notifying you that the daysheet contains transactions for more than one month. When this message is received, nothing can be done to 'undo' or 'fix' it.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Reports, Financial, Daysheet, Process Daysheet.
2. If the message box displays Action Required - Un-posted Auto payments Exist. Do you want to post them now?, click Yes to process them or No to continue.
NOTE: If the message about unposted auto payments is not presented, skip to step 7.
3. When the Post Auto payments window is displayed, verify the From date and the To date.
4. Click OK to begin processing the auto payments.
5. When the Print Options window is displayed, click OK to print the auto payment reports.
6. When the Post Auto payments window is displayed again, click Close to close the Post Auto payment window.
7. If the Daysheet INFORMATION - There are no schedule details... window is displayed, click OK.
8. Click Reports from the Preview Deposits window.
9. Verify that Close Daysheet has a check in front of it. If there is not, click to select it.
10. Click Print.
11. When the Multi -month Daysheet - This daysheet contains transactions for more than one month... window is displayed, click OK.
12. When the Close Daysheet ... Are you sure you want to do this? window is displayed, click Yes.
13. When the Financial Daysheet, Print Options window is displayed, click OK to print the report.
14. When the Close Daysheet - Please check the daysheet to make sure it is complete and accurate window is displayed, verify the daysheet printed correctly and all the reports are complete and accurate prior to clicking Yes.
Warning! DO NOT click Yes if you have not checked to be sure that the reports printed. Clicking Yes closes the daysheet. It will not be possible to reprint the reports.
17. Once the reports have been verified for completeness and accuracy, click Yes to close the daysheet.
18. Repeat this entire process again in order to get the Daily Monitors and Totals Summary reports.