1. In Patient Flow, click Maintenance. If the change is to take place on a "check-in only" workstation, press Shift-3.
2. Click the appropriate patient display option in the Select display type and background image section.
• Staff - Photographic - Includes a snapshot of the patient in the Patient Flow display.
• Staff - Text Based - Excludes the shapshot.
• Patient - Photographic - Used for "check-in only" machines and allows patients to select their picture.
• Patient - Non-Photographic - Used for "check-in only" machines and requires patients to click on the letter that begins their first name.
• Patient - Name Entry - Used for "check-in only" machines and requires patients to enter their last name to check in.
3. Click the Locations tab.
4. Select the locations to be displayed from the Locations/Colors list and the location destinations for this computer from the Destination list.
5. Click OK.
[[Article ID: 69736ATL]]
Carestream Dental LLC
3625 Cumberland Blvd. Ste. 700
Atlanta, GA 30339
© 2019 Carestream Dental, LLC. All Rights Reserved