4. Select the Patient's doctor from theOrthoTrac Software Outside Doctor Look-upwindow. If the patient's doctor is not in the list, clickAddto add the patient's doctor then enter the doctor's information. When the doctors information has been entered, clickOK.
6. Verify that the doctor has now been added under(patient's name) Doctors.
8. Re-post the letter.
ADDING A SPECIALTY TO AN OUTSIDE DOCTOR'S INFORMATION
1. Select Functions, Maintenance/Set-up, Outside Doctor Information from the main menu of OrthoTrac.
2. Double-click the doctor's name.
3. Use theSpecialtypull-down list to assign a specialty to the doctor.
4. ClickOKin theOutside Doctor Informationwindow.
5. Click Cancel in the OrthoTrac Software Outside Doctor Lookup window.