1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Reports, Patient Tracking.
2. Select Add new report from the report title window.
3. Enter a name for the new report.
4. Click Patients without a Valid Recall or Appointment Scheduled.
5. Click Patients With Specific Status Codes.
6. Double-click the status codes to be included.
7. When all the needed statuses are listed in the Selected Status window click OK.
8. Click Save to save the report.
9. Choose your preferred Sort method: Pat Name, Pat Number or Date Added.
10. Choose your preferred View Results method: Contact Expert, Tracking Report, or Case Acceptance*.
*Note: The Case Acceptance Results Option is available only when the Patients with Procedure Codes Posted During Date Range option is selected.
11. Click Apply to confirm report selections.
12. Click Search to begin the search process.
10. Choose your preferred Print Option for the report, either Print Report, Preview Report or Export Report.
11. Click OK.
[[Article ID: 135ATL]]
Carestream Dental LLC
1765 The Exchange
Atlanta, GA 303339
© 2018 Carestream Dental, Inc. All Rights Reserved