To print an individual mailing label, chart label, or appointment label using a stand-alone label maker:
1. From the lookup window, select the name for which you want to print a label and click Label. The Printing Label window is displayed.
2. Select the type of label to print by clicking the appropriate option button.
3. Make changes to the appearance of the label, if necessary, by selecting from the drop-down lists in the Font and Size fields and by clicking the Bold, Italic, and Underline buttons.
4. Select a printer from the drop-down list in the Selected Printer field, if necessary.
5. Click OK to print the label.
Although there is a quantity button on the print screen to have the option to print more than one copy of a label, it is not a functioning option. Why isn't is functional so that you can print multiple address labels at one time?
We are able to print labels but just want to use the quantity button on the print window to print quantity 3 of the same label at one time. There is a quantity button on the print window but it is not enabled for some reason. The same type of print window is used for printing schedules and other reports and the quantity to print is an enabled option.
Carestream Dental LLC
3625 Cumberland Blvd. Ste. 700
Atlanta, GA 30339
© 2019 Carestream Dental, LLC. All Rights Reserved