cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OrthoTrac: Version 14 - Unable to Right Click for Copy and Paste Options in Multiple Charting Areas

OrthoTrac: Version 14 - Unable to Right Click for Copy and Paste Options in Multiple Charting Areas

Issue:

In Charting, right-clicking on multiple areas where a context sensitive pop-up menu should be expected does not produce the necessary popup. This prevents you from right clicking and selecting Copy or Paste from the popup window.

Areas that should, but are not currently allowing this functionality include:

-- TXCard tab: Today's Visit section for entering treatment notes
-- TXCard tab: Aligner Tracking, Upper Tray, Start Tracking, Instructions/Notes field
-- TXCard tab: Aligner Tracking, Lower Tray, Start Tracking, Instructions/Notes field
-- Tooth Chart tab: Elastic Wear Instructions section
-- Tooth Chart tab: Extraction Instructions section
-- Notes tab: Entire section

Solution:

This has been identified as a design flaw in version 14.0.0.25 of OrthoTrac and will be corrected in a future version.  In the meantime, the workaround is to use the standard Windows keyboard shortcuts of CTRL-C for copy and CTRL-V for paste. The keyboard shortcuts will work in any of the above described fields.

[[Article ID:  3536CTEL85 / CR12540 / Rally #: DE37988]]

Comments
braceslc

Thank you!  You may want to let support know about this.  I called this morning and they said no work around. 

Good day Laurie (braceslc‌),

Thank you for letting us know! You have my apologies for the mixup.  I have notified management of the oversight and they will be discussing it with the representative in question. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎04-23-2018 12:03 PM
Updated by: