NOTE: There is a standard report available under Reports, Patient, Patient Completion Report. The steps below are for when you want more information than what is included on the standard report.
Search for patients with a Completion Date equal to None and an Est Completion Date equal to a date before the practice began through yesterday's date.
1. Click Functions, Contact Expert from the main menu of OrthoTrac.
2. Click Completion Date from the list of Patient fields in the bottom Search for: list box.
3. Click is equal to from the drop down box.
4. Press <Enter> key on the keyboard.
5. Click Est. Compl Date from the list of Patient fields in the bottom Search for: list box.
6. Click is equal to from the drop down box.
7. Type: 01/01/1975
8. Press the <Enter> key on the keyboard.
9. Type today's date in the thru text box.
10. Press the <Enter> key on the keyboard.
11. Click Search.
12. When the search is completed, select any additional fields that are desired on the report from the list of Patient fields, Communication Questions or Responsible Party fields.
13. Click on the Report button to print a report.
14. When the print options window is displayed, click on the desired print options and click the OK button.
15. Click the Save button. Saving the report is optional. When saving the report is not desired, skip steps 15 through 18, click Close and then click No.
16. When Please enter a name for the new Attribute Set window displays, type the exact name of the previously saved report.
17. Click the OK button.
18. Message box Name Attribute Set is displayed. Select Yes to overwrite the previous report.
Carestream Dental LLC
3625 Cumberland Blvd. Ste. 700
Atlanta, GA 30339
© 2019 Carestream Dental, LLC. All Rights Reserved