cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

2018 New Training Content for PracticeWorks

Every year we release new training content in the Carestream Dental Institute ( www.carestreamdental.com/cdi ).  As content is released we will post it in the comments here, so be sure to follow this discussion to stay up-to-date on new training content released in 2018 for PracticeWorks. 

With an active support agreement, you can access a catalog of content on the Carestream Dental Institute (CDI). If you already have a CDI account, log in with your user name (email address) and password. If you need to register for a CDI account, you can do so here http://www.carestreamdental.com/us/en/forms/Registration . 

Follow the carestreamdentalinstitute here on The Exchange to learn when new content is available! 

8 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: 2018 New Training Content for PracticeWorks

We are pleased to announce that the content listed below is now available in the Carestream Dental Institute

PracticeWorks: Getting Started with ePostings Recorded Class - This recorded class is designed for all team members and provides instruction on how to get started using ePostings with CS PracticeWorks practice management software. By the end of this class, you should be able to access pending ePostings, edit distributions, post an ePosting, delete an ePosting, and view posted ePostings. (6 minutes) 

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are pleased to announce that the content listed below is now available in the Carestream Dental Institute

PracticeWorks: What's New Video v8.1 - This recorded class is designed for all team members and provides an overview of new features in CS PracticeWorks software version 8.1. By the end of this class, you should be familiar with enhancements made to the Appointment Book. (5 min)

sonyap
Premolar III

I can't find this anywhere.  Please advise - I wanted my front desk to watch it this afternoon.

jeanspears
Premolar I

If you go to your Practice Works - under the "Help" tab at the top - then select "What's new video"

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you jeanspears‌, that is correct!

sonyap‌, you can also log into the Carestream Dental Institute and find this video and other training content, www.carestreamdental.com/cdi (if you have an account you'll have to log in with your user name and password, if you are not sure if you have an account let me know). The video is located under Course Catalog > PracticeWorks, then click the Catalog tab. 

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar III

I tried that - kept getting error messages, but thanks!

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar III

Tried that too.  No luck.  I ended up calling in to support who sent me a YouTube link.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are pleased to announce that the content listed below is now available in the Carestream Dental Institute

PracticeWorks: Navigating the Software Recorded Class
This beginning-level, recorded class is designed for all team members and provides an introduction to the main features in CS PracticeWorks practice management software. By the end of this class, you should be familiar with the Appointment Book, Menus, Online Help, the Icon Toolbar, and Practice Central. (11 min)

This course can be found in the PracticeWorks Catalog and in the PW New Employee Learning Plan.

0 Kudos