cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Able to print specific appointment type in a date range?

Is there any way that one can print a specific appointment type in a specified date range? For example, all "NPA" appointments in the year of 2019. 

I ask because my office goes through the entire year day-by-day to search for NPA to see who refers them (patient or doctor) so that we have a list of referring doctors. I know we have the feature to input the referring doctor, but my staff rarely inputs that information.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Able to print specific appointment type in a date range?

Hello

It may be possible to build a custom expert report to meet these needs. 

I've done a quick test of one, I can have it set up so that it will pull a list of appointments from a date range based on their description. If they consistently use "NPA" for appointments then when it prompts they can type in NPA (Capitalization will matter) and it will pull all appts with that description.  if there is any variation given to those appts they would need to run the report for each variation. 

I can also add a column to the results to show the referral source name and type (patient or professional).  but that will only show data if the referral is filled out on their clipboards.  I would need to do some additional testing to know which referral source the report would pull if they happen to have both though. Not sure at the moment which would take priority. 

Is there anything else you can think that i need to take into consideration to build this report?

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos