cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

Account with $0 balance being billed

I have a patient that has a $0 balance, however she is sent a bill and charged interest when billing.  I have posted a screenshot of her ledger below. She does not owe us any money, however each month it bills her for $90 + interest.  Can you help?

mbusinelle_0-1600272418143.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Account with $0 balance being billed

Looking at the screenshot you provided, it actually shows the patient has a balance of 90.00 on the aging bar at the bottom.  This is most likely the true balance on that ledger.  

If we were to look through the history we would probably find where a code was attempted to be removed and it didn't create the counter red entry, what we call "Odd red entries" due to it not being paired with a counter red entry. The only way to really correct this will be for one of our representatives to use our support code to correct the entry. 

I would be happy to give you a call at your convenience. I would just need to know a good phone number, and when the best time to call would be. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
Highlighted
Canine III

I was able to find a place in the ledger and remove it. It had to do with a really old ledger adjustment. It let me remove it, so I believe it is now fixed. Thanks so much
0 Kudos
Highlighted

You are very welcome

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

I need you to call, I guess. It is now showing she has a credit of $90. I am here today until 3 2563298401 Michelle
0 Kudos