cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

All inactive and active employees coming up on reports

When I run any of my reports including daily and periodic reports every employee that has ever worked for our practice whether active or not is coming up.  Making reports extremely slow and cumbersome, what is the solution?  This is since updating to version 10. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: All inactive and active employees coming up on reports

Are you talking about the little pop-ups before the report actually prints? If so, those employees are most likely marked as still being able to have production (even if they are inactive). Go to Lists > Employees, check the box to see the inactive employees. Highlight one that is popping up, and edit the record. If they are marked as "Can have production", that is what is making them pop up. Uncheck the box, and the pop up for that previous employee should go away.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

I wish it was that simple, they are not active many of them were never even producers...I even tried activating and then going thru the inactivating steps again.  Thanks for trying....

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

@jdowner Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

This is one of those issues I'd want to connect into the machine and comb through everything.  

If the employees do not have the attribute checked for can have production, can have appointments, can own production, etc they shouldn't be popping up with the messages about not having any production/deposits for the report date.  and they shouldn't show up on the AR recap list of producers either. 

Now, if an employee had those attributes checked during the period of time that the report is being run for, they could/should still show up on the report. but they shouldn't have the pop up if they are unchecked now. 

I'd be happy to schedule a time when I can connect in and take a look at what's going on

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

We had this issue for awhile about 6 months ago and I went through every step you just described. All of a sudden it stopped happening. There was no rhyme or reason to it, it just stopped occurring. I know that's not a helpful solution, but at least you know you're not the only one who has experienced this situation.
Highlighted
Canine II

Just reach out to me, I can get you logged in.  As stated previously there are employees popping up that are assistants office staff etc....they never had any attributes in regards to production etc.  I have reactivated and gone thru the steps again no change.  I feel like its more than just the solutions I am being offered, I would love to have you log in and look for yourself.  Thanks! 

0 Kudos