cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwcutler
Canine II

CS Boost

Wondering how many of you out there are using CS Boost?  Do you find it frustrating that only the home phone field is included in CS Boost?  Most people currently use cell phones.  Many do not have land lines or "home phones."  Putting the cell phone number in the home field doesn't work for a variety of reasons.  Thoughts?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: CS Boost

Hello @dwcutler

This is actually on a list of change request to make it so that other phone number options are available. There isn't a current time table on this update right now, as far as I've been made aware of. 

-Johnathan

dwcutler
Canine II

Now it is January 2019. Any progress on fixing this issue?
0 Kudos

I've sent a request to see where the status on this is currently at.  Though It will probably be Monday at the soonest for me to hear back on it.  I'll post an update once I do hear back. 

dwcutler
Canine II

It is now almost May 2019 and a new update for PracticeWorks has come out.  Some great changes, but still no action on the CS Boost phone field issue. Update as promised in January?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Thank you for input on how our products can be improved to better serve you. We value your business and your input is invaluable to us. Your specific feedback will be evaluated against all customer input and we will act on it appropriately.
0 Kudos