cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: CS PracticeWorks: Person Pick List Updates

Hello

Yes, this post is about the person picklist.  I'm just trying to work out the nature of what having a link to an action list would look like in this regard. I Mentioned other reports merely as examples of where the actions buttons are located and that they are all unique from one another. 

The primary question at the moment is would the Actions using the right-click menus on the person pick list be unique to itself, or would it link and use the autolinks that are set up from either the clipboard or from the actions button already present on the person picklist?  I feel having it be a shortcut to the clipboard's action button would make the most sense, but it could potentially make sense for it to be completely unique as well. 

Another idea was brought up as I was discussing this with another member on my team.

Instead of it being a truly customizable action button with autolinks. It could just have the options for Add form, Add document, and Add note.  Whichever one you choose would then bring up the appropriate list so that the desired form, document, or note can be added, and printed if it's a document, to the patient's history. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
Highlighted
Premolar III

I would strongly advocate for the Actions cascading right-click menu picking up the Person Picklist as that's the screen that you are on. The clipboard actions button has different actions and it would confuse everyone if the Person Picklist's actions list is not coming off the Person Picklist's. Hope this makes sense.
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

@joedindo - Hi, I noticed the "Insurance" is not on your right click list. Was this intentional?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

Insurance would be a great idea too...

In fact, most of the buttons on the clipboard would be a good idea...

Even the Actions button 🙂 as long as it's distinct from the pick list actions button...

Highlighted
Premolar I

These proposed enhancements look great.
0 Kudos