cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

CS PracticeWorks - Version 9.0 Priority Ship List

Hello PracticeWorks community, 

Our date for V9.0 completion is quickly approaching!

The beta's have enjoyed no record locks for over 6 weeks and everything looks good so we are wrapping up testing and hope to be shipping in the few weeks.

When it's ready, we want to be able to get the discs to you as soon as possible. 

Post a comment here with your office phone and we can add you to the Priority Ship List. This will put you ahead of regular disc shipments. 

I have attached a PDF and screenshot of a "cheat-sheet" for what's new in V9 so you all can familiarize yourself with the changes. 

We look forward to the release of PWV9!

Thanks,

Tyson

------------------------

What's New in the CS PracticeWorks V9 Update:

CLINICAL CHART BUTTON UPDATES

“Suspend” button now labeled “Post Work”

The “Suspend” button is now labeled “Post Work” to better describe what happens when users select it. When they are finished working in the chart, users can select “Post Work” to remain in the chart and allow others to complete additional workflows, e.g., checking out the patient while the doctor is adding notes.

New! – Tx Plan Button

Users can create a new treatment plan or graphically view a treatment plan by selecting the “Tx Plan” button. They no longer have to toggle back and forth between the treatment plan and the chart.

• When users select “Edit Plan,” the plan loads in proposed mode

• When users select “View Plan,” the plan loads in the existing mode of the chart, and users can edit it

Update! Chart Mode Selector

The Chart Mode Selector now has buttons instead of radio buttons, which makes the mode display clearer.

• “Existing” – - chart work that already exists

• “Completed” –chart work completed today

• “Proposed” – chart the treatment plan

PARALLEL WORKFLOWS ENABLED

Multiple Users in a Patient Chart or Tx Plan:

• A hygienist can chart while another staff member is working on the patient’s demographics/insurance—and vice versa

• The front desk staff can view the patient record while the clinical staff is working in the patient’s chart—and vice versa

• Any user can view images while others are in the patient chart

Multiple Users in a Patient Clipboard or Patient Records

Patient is seated in the chair and hygienist launches the patient chart. The doctor wants to review the chart— but not in front of the patient. Parallel workflows enable the doctor to review notes and hard and soft tissue charts while the chart is open elsewhere in the practice.

Other Enhancements:

• When rescheduling for a provider, the appointment book changes the color of the provider being moved

• Microsoft Server 2016 Certification

• Microsoft Outlook 2016 Certification

• CS PracticeWorks Cloud users can run Pervasive v12

Tags (1)
30 Replies
pchaneyosa
Canine III

Re: CS PracticeWorks - Version 9.0 Priority Ship List

I am looking forward to getting 9.0 and would like to be on the priority ship list. 419-227-5155. thanks Dr C
0 Kudos
pchaneyosa
Canine III

Sorry Tyson, I am looking for 9.5 in winoms. don't think you can help with that!
joedindo
Premolar III

Yippee!!!!! In case that’s not clear, would love to be on the priority ship list!
sonyap
Premolar III

Can we get a heads up on what all the improvements/changes will be?  216-524-8481

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Great point! I have updated the post with some insight on the updates for V9.

Highlighted
johnrb3
Canine II

I can't wait to get Version 9.0!  Phone number is 972 271 8585.  Thank you!  John Burnett DDS

tmslaug2
Canine III

Looking forward to 9.0 

910-277-0661

Tags (1)
CLusk
Canine II

Great!! 972-576-0602

carolyn621
Premolar I

502-671-0606

Please provide disc upon availability. Thank you.

Carolyn Barnett