cabaa99
Canine III

Re: CS PracticeWorks - Version 9.0 Priority Ship List

We haven't received the disc yet either. Can you check? Dr. Uceda 704-332-5848

0 Kudos
wenp69
Canine III

We were supposed to be on the ship list, have not seen it and we are now midway thru the 2nd quarter.  

0 Kudos

@wenp69 

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your update as of yet.  Unfortunately, the original list is no longer up so i can't confirm if you were on it at the time. However, I can get a disk shipped out to you ASAP. I will just need your account phone number if you could provide that to me here, please. 

I will add you to the shipping queue as soon as I see you posted it. You are more then welcome to call in and request the disk or even a download of the installer if you desire.

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
wenp69
Canine III

WHAT? click back one page and boom there we are. Jan 10, 2019 including our phone number. 336-378-9953
0 Kudos

@wenp69 

ahh, didn't know that was you. you're logged in as a different user name at the moment then you were originally. 

But I also didn't mean from this webpage. I was referring to the official list that was being collected at the time. I no longer have access to it to see if your name was on there.  Though there were a few offices that were for some reason missed when it was processed by the shipping department.  I will go ahead and get the disk placed in the shipping list right now. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos