The time is here! PracticeWorks 9.0 is officially released!
Shipping starts as fast as we can get the DVD's so will start next week.
Cloud users will start to get updates this weekend.
See what's new below. A PDF is also attached.
Can't wait to hear what you all think!
What's New in the CS PracticeWorks V9 Update:
CLINICAL CHART BUTTON UPDATES
“Suspend” button now labeled “Post Work”
The “Suspend” button is now labeled “Post Work” to better describe what happens when users select it. When they are finished working in the chart, users can select “Post Work” to remain in the chart and allow others to complete additional workflows, e.g., checking out the patient while the doctor is adding notes.
New! – Tx Plan Button
Users can create a new treatment plan or graphically view a treatment plan by selecting the “Tx Plan” button. They no longer have to toggle back and forth between the treatment plan and the chart.
• When users select “Edit Plan,” the plan loads in proposed mode
• When users select “View Plan,” the plan loads in the existing mode of the chart, and users can edit it
Update! Chart Mode Selector
The Chart Mode Selector now has buttons instead of radio buttons, which makes the mode display clearer.
• “Existing” – - chart work that already exists
• “Completed” –chart work completed today
• “Proposed” – chart the treatment plan
PARALLEL WORKFLOWS ENABLED
Multiple Users in a Patient Chart or Tx Plan:
• A hygienist can chart while another staff member is working on the patient’s demographics/insurance—and vice versa
• The front desk staff can view the patient record while the clinical staff is working in the patient’s chart—and vice versa
• Any user can view images while others are in the patient chart
Multiple Users in a Patient Clipboard or Patient Records
Patient is seated in the chair and hygienist launches the patient chart. The doctor wants to review the chart— but not in front of the patient. Parallel workflows enable the doctor to review notes and hard and soft tissue charts while the chart is open elsewhere in the practice.
• When rescheduling for a provider, the appointment book changes the color of the provider being moved
• Microsoft Server 2016 Certification
• Microsoft Outlook 2016 Certification
• CS PracticeWorks Cloud users can run Pervasive v12
We just called and were told that the update won't be available until 2/18/19. It is very frustrating! Why are there conflicting timelines with respect to the release date?
2/18 is the official date at this point for the release of v9.0.0. At this time it is being updated on our cloud based offices as they are the first to receive new updates, then it is released to everyone else once the DVDs have finished being created to be shipped out.
I'm sorry if there has been any confusion up until now. There was some incorrect information being passed around based on previous expected timelines.
Just to put it here on the forum as well
I've reached out to those that have stated that their disk have not arrived. I placed the disk in shipping again, confirming they went to the shipping queue.
I apologize that it looks like a few offices were some how missed on the priority list.
If anyone wants our assistance with performing the update, please let us know