Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sonyap
Premolar III

Can't find attachment

Jump to solution

When I pull up the claims list (List - Insurance Claims - Main claim list), then select "create attachment" (under NEA attachment options), why is the eob not in there (that I just attached to the patient) - only xrays? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Can't find attachment

Jump to solution

The NEA attachment bridge is only able to see the image items that are connected to progress notes on the patient's chart. This will include the perio charts.  The Document management Attachment feature (attachment button on the clipboard and charts) does not create a progress note when you add an attachment. Because of this, the NEA bridge will not see them in order to be selected from. 

In order to have an EOB added to the NEA attachment, use one of the following methods

1) The EOB would either need to be scanned into the chart's image section or via the CS imaging software so it creates the progress note in the chart

2) Use the Add file option in the NEA bridge to browse to the image file for the scanned EOB.  I'm not sure at the moment if it would accept it in a PDF format, or if it has to be in an image format (bmp, jpeg, png, etc).

3) Use the screen capture tool inside of the NEA software after you've transmitted the claim information from PracticeWorks to the NEA software itself. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos