cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyap
First Molar I

Cleaning up Insurance Company list and Employer/Plan list

Right now is a great time of year to clean up the Insurance Company and Employer/Plan lists.  As I'm sure you are aware, over the years, claims addresses change, employers switch plans or change names, and insurance companies are bought out.

I've asked for this several times in the past, but I still don't see that any reports have been created that allows us to run a report showing Insurance Companies and Employer/Plans that don't have any patients attached to them.  Or am I missing something?  Do you know of any such report in the Expert Exchange that someone has been able to generate?  If so, can you direct me to it?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jdowner

Re: Cleaning up Insurance Company list and Employer/Plan list

unfortunately, there isn't a report that will list all employer plans or insurance company profiles that do not have patients connected to them. 

The only option we have to find the empty plan/ins co profiles is to use the Insured parties by employer/plan and insured parties by the insurance company. You'd run it for each plan/company.  If there aren't any patients connected to it, you will get a message that says "There are no insured parties for the selected production owners." 

These reports are found under File > print > insurance

You can also run it for all employer/plans or insurance companies.  If a plan/company does not have patients under it, the plan/company will not be included in the results. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst