cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Clipboard/Patient Record Layout Update

These are exciting changes! Thanks Tyson!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi, So the "Start Date" is the "Renewal Date" already displayed in the estimating screen correct?

This is by plan not by individual correct?

How to get there:
Pt Clipboard ---> Insurance --- View --- View Plan --- Estimating --- Renewal Date Field

Also,
Is the 'Term Date' always a year from the 'Start Date'? In the first example above, the Term Date is not a year from the start date.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

No, the start date is the original inception date of the plan.  It may not change from year to year, in which case the end date would be empty.  When/if the plan changes, this information should be captured with an end date of the current plan and start date for the new plan. 

For example, we have a manufacturing plant that had a MetLife plan from 01/01/2016 through 12/31/2019.  The plant changed dental plans to Cigna this year so the new start date would be 01/01/2020  for Cigna with no end date.  This information would be extremely helpful when working claims from 2019.  There is currently no historical data stored other than on the claim itself.

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Ok I just sent you an email (I think). If you don't get anything can you reach out to me at tyson.edwards@csdental.com?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Hi Tyson,

I am talking about the renewal date in the Plan's benefit table.  It designates whether a plan is calendar year, (01-01)  Fiscal year 07-01 or other plan year (04-01).  Ins view, view plan, estimating, renewal date.  It is so important to know that at a glance since insurance companies have so many rules for frequencies.  Thanks for your input and let me know if you have any other questions.  Excited about the updates to come.  

Denise

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

I'd like to see a bold horizontal line across the ledger that indicates a change in insurance.  It would be helpful to chase prior claims, but also for frequency reasons.  Let's say we want to take a FMX.  Current insurance covers it once every 5 years.  It's been 4 years and 10 months, so we think it won't be covered.  By scrolling through the ledger we would be able to see the bold "insurance change" line and we'd know it will be covered because it was paid out under an old insurance plan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Would be great to see these changes asap thanks!!!

Highlighted
Canine III

Really like the changes to the clipboard view and some of the suggestions, especially to the recare section. Our general office alternates recare visits with periodontists. It would be great to add a button for alternating recare so our recare due dates would be more accurate. 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

"allowing us to select several procedures to keep a tab on."

So you would be looking to keep tabs on the last date the procedure was posted?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Does PW track these currently?
0 Kudos