cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Clipboard/Patient Record Layout Update

Hello everyone!

I have been doing some research on how to simplify the Clipboard/Patient Record and came up with a mock-up of the screen below. 

I am interested to hear anyone thoughts on this. 

1. Would this be well received? 
2. Is there additional information that should be included here?

PatientRecord_PW.jpg

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
joedindo
Premolar III

Re: Clipboard/Patient Record Layout Update

Thank you for the opportunity to provide input. So it seems like you've put page 1 & 2 of the clipboard side-by-side & added a Scheduled Appointments display at the bottom of page 2. That's an improvement. I would lobby for a couple of improvements:
1. In addition to last radiographs, last FL, Exam, Arestin, etc. I would propose a user-configurable window allowing us to select several procedures to keep a tab on.
2. Allow recall cycle in weeks as well as in months. Perio programs have been teaching cycles in weeks such as 6 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 13 weeks, etc.
I will poll the staff for more feedback.
carolyn621
Premolar I

Re: Clipboard/Patient Record Layout Update

Lots of offices have asked for the "OTHER" information to be visible. An individual's insurance may not be describe their employer, i.e., ADP offers group dental insurance and the plan is ADP not the employer's name or the individual may not be the subscriber. It is helpful in the relationship building with the patient.

The recall (which I despise this term, because I think of "defect"; I would rather see RECARE) truly does not work with Perio Maintenance. When selecting Recall button on the appt only comes up, could there be an option that could be set upon selecting the recall option. In other words, when making an appt and selecting Make Recall then have a pop-up with RECA, RECC or RECP.  

0 Kudos