cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bnissen
Canine III

Clipboard suggestions

Our office would like to see an "Email" option under the "Daytime Call" preference list. 

Also is there a way to add an employer to the clipboard when there is no insurance coverage.  I know it's an option under "other info" but it would be nice to have it right on the clipboard so that it reminds us fill it out more readily.  Thank you!

2 Replies

Re: Clipboard suggestions

In answer to your question about the employer:

No, it is not possible to have an employer/plan created and attached to a patient without also having an insurance plan profile connected to it. 

My suggestion would be to create an insurance company title with something like "No insurance." but as a heads up with that, it will try to create claims for that patient at that point. 

0 Kudos

Re: Clipboard suggestions

Hello @bnissen, it would seem you replied to the email directly instead of on here. 

___________Your reply_______________
I was just wondering if an extra field could be added on the clipboard itself just to list the employer without going into “other info”. But thanks for your prompt reply!

You're welcome for the reply. 

unfortunately however, if additional items were to be added to the clipboard, it would have to be done in a future update. We don't have a way to getting in and adding items to the drop downs since those are hard coded into the software and don't have settings options to tweak. 

I will however tag @tyson_edwards, so he can look into getting this added as a potential future addition to the software. 

0 Kudos