cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyap
First Molar I

Copying SOME charting info, NOT all

I just found out that our hygienists are not using the BOP indicators in the soft tissue charting because if they copy over the numbers from the last time, it copies the bleeding too (even if it is no longer applicable).  Is there a way to copy over the numbers ONLY?

0 Kudos
tsalcido
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

All readings from single visit ( last data entry) is a copy paste from the last visit. The idea is for one to change the existing readings as appropriate to reflect the patient’s current readings. In other words remove any conditions or update readings. 

There is not a way to exclude conditions or numbers when copying. 

I see.  So how would one go about removing the BOP dots after copying over a perio chart?

0 Kudos

In order to remove a BOP dot you would need to select that pocket and click on the bled button to remove the dot. 

When you do this though, you cannot have the radial selected beside the Bled button or it will not remove the dot. 

The radial can be anything other than set to Bled for it to allow it to remove the dot

jdowner_0-1643724107893.png

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst

also typing the letter B when on the specific site (also while not in the 'bleeding' mode) would remove the bleeding.  Other hot keys for other entries are denoted by the underlined letter.

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the post, @sonyap. Let me tag a few people to see if we can get any suggestions for you.  

@tsalcido @debi_peterson  @jdowner do you have any suggestions? 

0 Kudos