cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmccabe
Canine II

Drag and Drop appointment feature for PW

Hello,

Is there away to turn off the drag and drop appointment feature to the appointment book or add a security level to be able to use this function?  Thanks! 

4 Replies
sonyap
Premolar III

Re: Drag and Drop appointment feature for PW

I have requested the same thing.  Too much room for error.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Security for rescheduling, whether by drag and drop or the right-click menu option is tied to the security event "Start Reschedule Normal Appointment". 

Security Access Settings.jpg

I suspect you're looking for a unique entry for rescheduling via drag and drop. 

@sonyap has shared with me what's occurring in her practice. I'd like to ask about your office's experience with the feature. How often do your staff inadvertently reschedule due to drag and drop? Do any of the schedule coordinators use the feature  intentionally or is the right-click reschedule option still used?

Thank you for your feedback!

jmccabe
Canine II

Thanks for the info. I will check my security settings. Staff inadvertently drags apt as well as some staff members advertently dragging apts. to "stretch" out the apt. We still use the right click option.
sonyap
Premolar III

MAJOR issue encountered with this.  It is allowing us to delete appointments after they have been completed.  So our schedule appears that the patient was never here on the date reflected on their ledger.

Something has to be fixed now.  Either the drag & drop feature or the ability to delete a checked out / completed appointment.

0 Kudos