cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Dual insurance estimating

It is on my priority list for 2018. If something changes I will let you know on the Exchange. As we get closer to working on a workflow you'll see questions posted on the Exchange (like this one on record locking) asking for input/advice on how we handle this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

We have also had this problem for a very long time. We try to estimate them manually.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Good to know that there is something in the works for this! Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

If you search under the "ASK?" button in PracticeWorks - search "secondary insurance" then select "estimating secondary insurance".  Under this section it will list the three secondary estimating options.  If you click on the blue word "example" under each section it will give you a more descriptive example that helps to determine which option you want to select.  We typically use the second option (Estimate as if coverage were primary, but only pay up to ESTIMATED BENEFIT minus what primary will pay) if the patient's secondary has the non-duplication of benefits.  We use the third option (Estimate as if coverage were primary, but only pay up to the FULL FEE SUBMITTED minus what primary will pay) if the insurance has standard or full coordination of benefits.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

We are coming up on three years later and this issue is still not fixed...

Highlighted
Canine II

Here we are, nearly three years later, and this is still not fixed. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@glen  

0 Kudos