cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine III

Electronic Claim - Renaissance

Jump to solution

I received a phone call from a Vyne (NEA) rep yesterday saying Renaissance acquired NEA and that we need to change our electronic claim and attachment submission that we currently have thru Carestream. Seems like a sales pitch. Any truth to this or is it another phone call to ignore?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Electronic Claim - Renaissance

Jump to solution

If you are sending claims through one of Vyne's services (Renaissance, remote lite, etc), they do use NEA to send the attachments, but from what i've seen it's built into their software. 

If you are sending claims through our eCaims service, and need to send electronic attachments, then you would also need to use NEA for the attachments. 

However, you do not have to have Renaissance or remote lite just because you are using NEA to send attachments through us. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Electronic Claim - Renaissance

Jump to solution

If you are sending claims through one of Vyne's services (Renaissance, remote lite, etc), they do use NEA to send the attachments, but from what i've seen it's built into their software. 

If you are sending claims through our eCaims service, and need to send electronic attachments, then you would also need to use NEA for the attachments. 

However, you do not have to have Renaissance or remote lite just because you are using NEA to send attachments through us. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst

View solution in original post

0 Kudos