cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar III

Email blast to patients

Jump to solution

I have looked everywhere that I can think of, but am striking out.  Where / how can we send an email to all active patients?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Email blast to patients

Jump to solution

First, create the email by going to Experts > Automation Expert > Responses > Documents and adding the email document.

If you want it to go to ALL active patients, go to the picklist or phone inquiry list, this will display all patients you have marked as active. Right click on the "Actions" button, and attach the email that you want to send. Make sure you select to "Send later" when attaching. Then, when you actually tell it to send the email, they will be in the document queue (File > Print > Document Queue), and you can send all emails from there. If you need additional assistance, please email me: debi.peterson@csdental.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

First, create the email by going to Experts > Automation Expert > Responses > Documents and adding the email document.

If you want it to go to ALL active patients, go to the picklist or phone inquiry list, this will display all patients you have marked as active. Right click on the "Actions" button, and attach the email that you want to send. Make sure you select to "Send later" when attaching. Then, when you actually tell it to send the email, they will be in the document queue (File > Print > Document Queue), and you can send all emails from there. If you need additional assistance, please email me: debi.peterson@csdental.com

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Premolar I

Jump to solution

I haven't been on the site for a while and saw this. Emailing at this time would be great!