cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pksaari79
First Molar I

Re: Employee Time Card

Jump to solution

We have been using the time cards within Softdent. For the most part, it works well. There is need for tweaking in future updates and I believe this has been addressed previously.  You put in your preferences for day of week to start but when you go to run time cards, you always have to put in the dates.  It does not go to the day you selected as preferences or has no memory of the last time it was run.

Question - I put in an employee's holiday from 8 - 4.  They had an emergency and she was able to override the holiday and put in her time at the office, so she was not short changed and it did allow her to have both without upsetting her clock in or clock out.  We have staff meetings and if I put that in prior to the time, it won't let them clock in (staff meeting from 12 - 2).  SO.....will the time card feature override IF a time is already there (as in the holiday time) BUT not if the time is later than the clock in time.  I can't find an answer to this in the Softdent Help.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@pksaari79 

Good morning

Unfortunately, this thread is specifically for CS PracticeWorks users.  If you need to ask a question regarding the Timecards inside of CS Softdent please go here and add a new post with your question. We would be unequipped to answer your question here.

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
Highlighted
pksaari79
First Molar I

Jump to solution

Sorry about that.....thought I was in Softdent.  Apparently similiar issues!!

Kay

0 Kudos