cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

Employer Plan Updates

Jump to solution

It is that time of year when it is time to update the employer plans.

I would like to create a report of the employer plans that have been utilized in the past 3 years and the number of patients on each plan.  This will allow me to prioritize which plans to update first.  

Can I get some help with the formula to use?

Thank you and Happy New Year. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Employer Plan Updates

Jump to solution

unfortunately no.  The only option at that point would be to run the patient list by employer plan expert that can be downloaded from the expert exchange. you'll have to run it for each employer plan and it'll give you the total number of patients at the bottom. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello

So the best method to do this will actually be to use the Patient list by last visit expert and add a column for the employer plan, making it sortable by ascending.  Then you'd run the report with the date range needed and sort the results by the employer plan column and print it out. at that point, you can see which employer plans were used in that date range based on patients who'd been in during that time. 

I'd be happy to assist in adding this column if needed.  I would just need your account phone number so I can open a ticket and make the call to you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Jump to solution

I was able to add the employer plans and insurance co names to the report.  Is it possible to number the lines in the report to easily calculate how many patients are associated with each insurance company?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

unfortunately no.  The only option at that point would be to run the patient list by employer plan expert that can be downloaded from the expert exchange. you'll have to run it for each employer plan and it'll give you the total number of patients at the bottom. 

View solution in original post