cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyap
First Molar I

Font on claim form

I know that in configuration, we have the option to change the font on the claim form.  I don't know where PW considers the "large" form to be and the "small" font to be.  It all looks pretty much the same to me.  However, the print in box 35 is microscopic - I just had a claim rejected because they didn't even see my narrative it was so small.  Is there anything that can be done about that?  We have our "small" font set at 8, but what is printing looks like 4.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Rebecca_Adams
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Font on claim form

Yes, change the small font in configurations -that will change the font of the Narrative. Try small 10 or 12 and the narrative will print larger.
jdowner

Re: Font on claim form

Starting back in PracticeWorks v7.8, the size of the font for box 35 was deliberately reduced by development in order to allow all the text from the remarks box to print on the form. the remarks box allows for 279 Characters and previous to the update the form only printed out the first 224 characters. 

The font settings in the configuration of CS Practiceworks for the ADA forms do not affect the font for box 35 in any way so we do not have a way to make it any larger than it already is. 

Note: when sending an eClaim the eServices component only picks up the first 120 Characters from box 35.

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos