cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyap
First Molar I

GLITCH?

Why is it that every time I have to view information on the policyholder from here (circled in red), once I get out of their clipboard Practice Works shuts down?

sonyap_0-1647376344194.png

0 Kudos
jdowner

It might be worth having one of us connected in observing to see if anything stands out as a cause. 

Would you be interested in setting up a time for us to do that?

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos

I suppose it is worth a shot!  Please call my direct line or email me to set up something that works for our schedules.

0 Kudos
jdowner

did that patient have their insurance or responsible party change since that visit/claim generation?

There is a known issue that PracticeWorks will crash when trying to click on the "View insured party" button when looking at the claim through their former responsible party's ledger. 

Though it was first found in v10.1.3, It may be possible to have existed in older versions and wasn't observed. 

0 Kudos

No - no changes in RP or insurance.

0 Kudos

it is only happening for the one claim or patient?  and does it happen on more than one computer?

0 Kudos

Oh, and I work only on my computer - so I don't know if it happens on any other workstation.  It is likely that nobody else is in that scenario enough to notice - whereas I am in it almost daily.

0 Kudos

No, it happens regularly when I am calling on claims.  Sometimes they want the unique ID of the member (not the SSN) and from this screen, that is the fastest way to get there.  

0 Kudos