cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanspears
Premolar I

Imaging Error code

Good Morning -

We keep getting an error code when trying to acquire images - but only on one workstation.  It happens sporadically and I called into support last week but we couldn't get it to happen again when they were remoted in.  Also - I want to note that the sensor that is being used when it happens is also used in other treatment rooms and other workstations without incident.  The error code is "ERR_S_AcqRVG9_17 Sensor has storage/transmission memory problem.  Contact your representative."  When this happens, the assistant will exit imaging and unplug and re-plug in the sensor and it will acquire images again but yesterday it would not acquire anymore images.

Is it possible to arrange a time for support to call our office?  When I called last week - I was on hold for quite awhile just to talk to someone.  Not sure if I can schedule a specific time for a support call? This treatment room is still in use so I can't always access the work station if there is a patient in there if support just randomly calls.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jdowner

Re: Imaging Error code

@debi_peterson  - Do you know someone in the Small equipment/Hardware Department who might be able to assist? 

If not I can open a ticket in their queue for a call back. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
jeanspears
Premolar I

Just checking to see if any progress on this?? Thanks!

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @jeanspears

I apologize for the delay. Our imaging team doesn't answer questions on The Exchange (we do hope to have imaging as a part of The Exchange in the future though). I did send your information and the issue that you are having to the imaging team, so they can assign someone to contact your office. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
jeanspears
Premolar I

Thank you! 

Our office will also be adding a doctor in the Fall 2021 and I need to get in touch with someone that can assist with technical needs and help with the transition.  Can you advise who? Or contact me to discuss at 920-725-7840? 

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome!

Let me reach out to our training department and see if they can get someone assigned to discuss this with you.

Are you just adding an additional doctor or will it be a change of ownership? 

0 Kudos
jeanspears
Premolar I

Adding a doctor but he has existing practice/patients that will be kept as his own for 1st year and then both practices will combine.  So he needs to be listed as his own AR owner and then our doctor is the AR owner for our existing patients.  Also - the new doctor does not use Practice Works so we need a data conversion as well...... 

0 Kudos