cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyap
First Molar I

Insert signature into document

I am looking for a way to insert my signature into the letters I send.  Some insurance companies require a signature on appeal requests.  I am working remotely and the letters are being physically sent from the office.  Even if I can't save the letter with my signature in it, I need to be able to drop it in the appropriate spot in the letter.

saint_tammy
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

How about...…if you capture your signature digitally (try using paint to write signature digitally; copy it)

Paste it into the letter in CS PracticeWorks (Experts > Automation Expert > Responses > Documents)

I hope this solution helps!

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
jdowner

If your letter is in a Letterhead or Plain paper type document within PracticeWorks you can actually copy and paste an image into the document.

So if you have a digital copy of the signature you can open the image within the windows photo viewer then right-click on the image and click on 'Copy."

then inside the letterhead/plain paper document inside of PW, you will place the cursor where you want the image to be located.  Then use the keyboard shortcut  ctrl+V to paste the images into that location. 

The documents editor does not allow for the right-click context menu to open so keyboard shortcuts are required to copy and paste within the document. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos

Thanks @jdowner  - I will give that a try

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the post @sonyap

@jdowner @tsalcido @saint_tammy  do any of you have any suggestions? 

0 Kudos