cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tmslaug2
Premolar I

Insurance Info on Charting Module

Is there anyway to display the patient's insurance information in the Charting Module?  Preferably in the upper right corner where age and pre-med information is listed.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: Insurance Info on Charting Module

The patient information pane on the charting module is hard coded to display the information it holds.  At this time there is no way to add or remove information from the pane. 

There wouldn't be any good alternatives either for displaying patient insurance information on the chart.

0 Kudos
tmslaug2
Premolar I

Thanks for the quick reply.  This is information our doc has requested be available to him in the Charting Module.  Does anyone else have a work-around?  I thought about adding to Medical Alerts.  Thoughts?

0 Kudos

yeah... medical alert could work... or putting in a notepad or word document/file and putting in the attachments. I personally cannot think of any other alternatives though. 

0 Kudos
kpratt
Canine III

It would be nice if there was a yellow sticky in this information box to add additional information.  

joedindo
Premolar III

This is one of the highest complaints I get from clinical staff.  A solution is sorely needed...

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

If you use our online eligibility service the requests are available to review in progress notes you can open them and it will display the information

I have also seen clients create a form or document and attach the info they want to see and have it available from progress notes

Email me if you need further info

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

You can create a button in charting that displays "Family Info" (the same info that you would get when you look at the Phone Inquiry screen). Clicking this button would show the family info, and give you access to the patient's clipboard to see insurance info. 

Email me if you want more information.