cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyap
Premolar III

Marketing report not working?

I have tried running the marketing report for 3 different producers and 3 different procedure codes and every time I get a "no matches" result, which I KNOW is wrong.  We've used it in the past with no problems, but now it is not working at all.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Marketing report not working?

Sonya, are those producers marked as "Can administer accounts" on their employee profiles?  in order to search by a producer on the marketing report they have to be an A/R Admin.

Unless you are using the Marketing report by Producer expert that you can download from the expert exchange.  

sonyap
Premolar III

No, but they never have been in the past either and the marketing report worked just fine.  We downloaded the other report and it is unbearably slow.  It would be a different story if we could keep working while it is running, but nobody here has time to sit on their hands for 10+ minutes while a report runs.

joedindo
Premolar III

Amen! I’ve advocated for auto-run reports and experts previously. Kind of like the office expert but extended to include experts and reports selected by the user. I’m also looking forward to the day that a real-time dashboard will become available!
0 Kudos
admin_bowlerdds
Canine II

I run my reports from the server much quicker and does not tie up a computer.

0 Kudos