cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

N2O icon

On the clip board of practice works, and you go to page 2 to see pre-medicate and pharmacies.  Can a button be made like the one for pre-medicate to show when a patient wants N2O for treatment.  It would be so helpful to see right a way instead of having to use yellow stickies on clipboard.  You can call me at 937-323-0522 if you don't understand what I am trying to explain.  

Carma Shingler

at the office of Dr. Elaine Winter

914 N. Limestone St

Springfield, OH  45503

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: N2O icon

Tagging @tyson_edwards for this Suggestion

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

While waiting to see what the development team says, you could just create a medical alert that says, "Patient Requests N2O." It would pop up with the other medical alerts when checking in a patient. You can also set up an automation to make the medical alert message pop up when opening a patient's chart (if you use charting). You might already be doing this (or something similar), but I thought I would throw it out there . . . 

Highlighted
Canine II

I'd like a button like the "sooner if possible" button that changes the appointment color.  We need to know in advance when a patient needs nitrous so it can be set up, certain assistants need to see that patient, etc.  Would love something obvious in the schedule to let us know that the patient will be needing nitrous, we need to know much sooner than when we open the chart when the patient is seated.

Highlighted

@kellycacc 

I'll make sure this Idea gets seen for consideration as well.

In the meantime, The best method of being able to know ahead of time for the day to take advantage of the route slips and sticky notes. 

If you were to add a sticky note to that appointment showing the N2O is needed, one of its default options from that location is to display on the route slips. 

jdowner_0-1583247591293.png

If your office is in the habit of printing out the route slips for "Today's" appointments the contents from the yellow sticky will print in the Important Notes: section at the top. These can be placed in each operatory so that the assistant/hygienist who is prepping the station can refer to them.  

jdowner_1-1583247789277.png

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
Highlighted
Canine II

We do not print route slips
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Love this idea! It would be super helpful to have a visual so our clinical staff can view the schedule to prepare for the patient.
0 Kudos