cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmslaug2
Premolar I

NEA Attachments

Is there a way to view NEA attachment history from the patient record? If not, what is the best way to keep track of what / when x-rays and notes have been submitted?
5 Replies
denise2215
Canine III

Re: NEA Attachments

I print the NEA attchment file receipt when I send the claim. That way I know which pred/claims are outstanding and what notes and xrays I send.
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

You can open up fast attach and click on "search" for that particular patient. Then you'd be able to click "view" to show what dates along with what was included with each submission. 

tmslaug2
Premolar I

If you are working in a patient's record in PracticeWorks, don't you find it very time consuming to go back and forth to/from NEA site?  It seems like there should be something automatically posted to the Ledger indicating an NEA attachment was included with the claim.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
tmslaug2
Premolar I

If you are working in a patient's record in PracticeWorks, don't you find it very time consuming to go back and forth to/from NEA site?  It seems like there should be something automatically posted to the Ledger indicating an NEA attachment was included with the claim.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

That's only if you want to see specifics. You can go to outstanding claims- pull up the claim and under claim status you'll see the NEA number associated with that claim.