cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fdc39232
Canine II

NEA Fast Attach with Practice Works

When submitting claims with the NEA fast attach when the Electronic Attachment pops up before saving and submitting the claim; it does not contain any of the xrays or codes (it remains blank) and will not allow any editing to be done in Practice Works, so it has to be done manually through the NEA at the end of the day or we have mail the claims instead. If anyone know the solution to this problem it would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: NEA Fast Attach with Practice Works

@debi_peterson any ideas on this? 

0 Kudos

Re: NEA Fast Attach with Practice Works

Hello

I want to verify some information from you to confirm your set up.  Are you using the Carestream imaging software so that when you take images, they are showing back up in the image viewer section of the charting module for your patients?  And, are there associated progress notes showing on the progress note list for those images?

The NEA attachment selection screen can only see the images that are taking through our software and show up in the progress notes/image section on the chart.  If you are using a third-party imaging software, then it will not show those images in the attachment selection screen, Though it should show the perio charting images. 

If you are using our imaging software, and it's being launched through the patient's chart so that it places the thumbnails of the images back onto the chart, and it's still now showing up in the NEA screen, it might be worth reinstalling the NEA software to see if there might be an issue in the integration. 

I'd be more then happy to reach out on the phone and connect in to take a look at what's going on to see if we can determine the cause of the issue and correct it.  I would just need your practice phone number so i can pull up your account and make the call. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst