cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar I

Need Reports

I need a report that shows total production by payer and another that provides total collections by payer.  Both within a date range.  Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Need Reports

Total Collection by payor would be the Accounts and Receivable Report, Collection Summary. It will give you the option to run by provider and date range.

tsalcido_0-1589214835618.png

tsalcido_3-1589215037731.png

Total Production by payer would be the miscellaneous report Production by Treatment Class. It will give you the option to run by provider and date range.

tsalcido_1-1589214941167.png

tsalcido_2-1589214988456.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

The Collection Summary Report does not break it down by payor (insurance company).  These are the results I get:

Untitled drawing (1).jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

"Total Production by payer would be the miscellaneous report Production by Treatment Class."  I do not see any payer or payor (insurance company) in this report at all.

Untitled drawing (2).jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

not solved
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

@tmslaug2  I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say "production by payer".  However, I found the following report(s) - are either of these what you are looking for?

sonyap_0-1589391394770.png

sonyap_1-1589391520346.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

This has the information needed but it has to be run by each individual insurance company, correct? We don't need the breakdown, just totals.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

@tmslaug2  Yes, for either of these reports, it is by individual insurance company listing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

@tmslaug2 - how about this?  However, it is still broken down by ins co, and even further broken down by plan.  Note:  It will work only if you are using Line Item Accounting.

sonyap_0-1589454947450.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

Unfortunately we do not have line item accounting set up.
0 Kudos