cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulieFranco
Canine II

Need a report that shows claims on hold

I have been told that Practice Works can not generate a report that shows claims that have been put on hold. This is really important and needed.

8 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Need a report that shows claims on hold

I've been trying to find a way to do this for most of this morning without luck. I'm not finding a variable field associated with the "hold" status on claims to reference in an expert and practiceworks doesn't actually create a claim to track until it's taken off hold. I'm tagging @tyson_edwards to see if he has any ideas.

cabaa99
Premolar I

I strongly second the need for this report. It's just out of luck that we discover check outs that have claims/procedures placed on Hold and forgotten. These are dollar left on the table! It's too easy to put stuff on hold and forget. There needs to be a report to audit this.

Please prioritize this for your next release. I'm sure many users don't even know this is happening to them and will benefit right away ($$). 

BM
Canine II

I suggested this years ago - long before I ever joined TheExchange. Even if they were to add a checkbox to the "Insurance Claims" report, that should serve the purpose (without having to create a brand new report).
sonyap
Premolar III

See subject "Procedure on hold" by kpratt in 2017.  Was sent to development then, but still hasn't been added.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tyson_edwards or @juriz any ideas or plans for this? 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

It's something I do have written up but it doesn't look like we will be getting to it for V10. We will be evaluating priorities for the next release (V10.1) over the next couple months.

I will keep you posted.

The more comments we get here for it, the better our argument is that it's needed!

kellycacc
Canine II

I'm wondering if the claim would show on the Collection Watch report.  I think it would have to be on hold for 30 days before it shows up, but that's better than losing track of it altogether.

cabaa99
Premolar I

I've requested this before too. Please prioritize