cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cabaa99
Canine III

OHS Report

Can you explain what is this report? Did not find info in the help system. Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: OHS Report

The OHS report was designed for a specific managed care plan in Florida called Oral Health Services (OHS).  once it's exports it's then uploaded to their service and is used in some capacity.  Though we do not have anything on what it is exactly used for by that group. 

0 Kudos
cabaa99
Canine III

Do you mind sharing the column structure? It seems it could be useful form other purposes as well.
0 Kudos

Good question. 

This report is rarely asked about so we don't really have any documentation for what data is in it. 

From what i can tell from running it on my data it shows Columns (in .csv format) for 
SSN | Home phone | another unknown origin number | Last name | First name | another unknown origin number

I'm attaching the PDF that we have on file for it though if you'd like to take a look at it. 

0 Kudos
cabaa99
Canine III

Thanks for the tips. Seems fixed length fields. There seems to be a provider code and a date before the name, and at the end there are ADA codes with teeth numbers. Unfortunatelly, not all production for a given patient/date seems to be included.
0 Kudos