cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonjay13
Canine II

PW Electronic claims

Has anyone had their electronic claim from Jan 2nd, 3rd and 4th all processed as pre-determinations??

Lisa

0 Kudos
5 Replies
wendysmithey
Canine III

Re: PW Electronic claims

Yes, has been a problem since 2019 rolled around.  supposedly they are working on a fix.  But, we are 8 days into 2019.  seems to be taking much longer than expected,  

0 Kudos

@Jonjay13 @wendysmithey

I spoke with Paul Snyder who was working to get this issue resolved.  He reports that as of last night all claims have been successfully resubmitted as normal claims, and going forward that will not be an issue. 

0 Kudos
wendysmithey
Canine III

good to know. the PW rep I spoke to on Monday suggested we hold our claims, and keep checking the exchange for an update.  

0 Kudos
carolyn621
Premolar I

Yes we have experienced this also. This is a major problem because practices don’t receive payment from predeterminations.
THIS HAS TO BE FIXED.
0 Kudos
wendysmithey
Canine III

was fixed, but no notice regarding the fix was posted until we began commenting. I think the person fixing the problem may not have realized that an announcement had been placed on the exchange, or that some offices had been told to hold their claims and keep checking the exchange for answers.
0 Kudos