cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine II

PW freezes when running 1st credit card payment of day

Anyone else experience this issue?  The day's first credit card that we process freezes up PW on the PC attempting to run the card.  Which means shutting down PW and rebooting that PC.  So annoying.  We have E-Payment services with card reader that attaches on side of monitor. 

Have called PW tech Support several times over the past year, they're aware of the issue, but have no fixes in the works.  If anyone has a solution, I'm all ears!!!  Thanks and Happy New Year!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: PW freezes when running 1st credit card payment of day

Apologies for the inconvenience and sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with ePayments. We will have a support agent reach out to you ASAP. 

0 Kudos
Premolar I

We've had that problem in the past.  After updating to 9.0 though we have to swipe every card twice for it to read the stripe.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

You should not have to swipe every card twice for it to read the information.  A single swipe should read the card successfully in most cases.  I will have an agent reach out to you about this issue.  We appreciate your patience. 

0 Kudos
Premolar I

Thank you.  It has been this way for over a year and I"ve called about it but was told nothing could be done.  If you could fix this I would appreciate it!

Premolar I

We had this issue for a long time, but after updateing to 10.1.1 we no longer have this issue.  Hope you get it resolved soon.