cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: PracticeWorks Sneak Peek - Full Screen, Updated Appointment Book

No changes to navigation are planned for the immediate future. If this is something we do you'll know well in advance and have input on the direction. We take a user centered design approach, working on prototypes and mock ups which then get in front of people such as yourself that use the product. We modify the designs based on your feedback. 

We are planning out the next release which I'll be announcing in the coming month. If any of the work requires design you can be sure I'll reach out to you! 

Thanks again for your feedback.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I'm looking forward to you using it too! I'm very excited about the work our team did on the appointment book. 

simonassor
Canine II

Is this version just for the US or for the UK also ??

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Dr. Assor,

According to your profile you're running R4. The schedule changes displayed here are in PracticeWorks. I'm tagging jonbarton‌, Product Owner for R4 in the conversation. 

What are your thoughts on the schedule layout above?

Thank you,

Jeremy

0 Kudos
joedindo
Premolar III

Very nice!  Any updates to right-click functions on an appointment?  

Hoping for updates to block booking especially being able to easily add exceptions to existing blocks. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
cplummer
Canine III

** Following ** this would be such a nice addition! It's such a pain to add blocks right now, being able to just right click would simplify that tremendously! 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Fascinating you bring this up. The lead developer and I met this week to review ways to improve block booking and he had the same idea. 

I'll have some direction for the next release by the end of next week. Once I have that I'll post to the Exchange, specifically looking for PracticeWorks users to provide feedback on our designs and proposed changes. If you or a member of your staff would be interested please let me know.

joedindo
Premolar III

I'm letting you know that I am more than interested. Please contact me directly as I don't always monitor the exchange and would hate to miss out.  I can be reached joe@brbdds.com 

thanks!!

cplummer
Canine III

I would be interested! Please be sure to reach out! 

vchop
Canine III

Would love to be near the top of the queu for release of 8.1