Did you mean: 
sonyap
Premolar III

Re: PracticeWorks Sneak Peek - Full Screen, Updated Appointment Book

Me as well - block booking is a royal pain for me.  SonyaP@rocksidedental.com

sonyap
Premolar III

Any updates to the expected release date?

sonyap
Premolar III

I would also like to see more parameters in block booking.  For example, the first and third Wednesday of the month, block off a certain time (rather than going to each month and setting the beginning and end date for that month only, scheduled to repeat every 14 days).

jeanspears
Premolar I

Yes - I would be interested as well!

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I'll go through this thread and make sure everyone that's responded or liked it will be in the first wave of shipments. 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

There's no question that Block Booking needs some attention. When the time comes I'm happy to say the lead developer, lead UX Designer, and I have reviewed how other software's handle block booking and came away with some options to make it easier.  

When our project plan is approved by leadership I'll announce what we're working on next. I may need beta testers also. More to come...

wendysmithey
Canine III

yay to the auto fill appt book.  Multiple monitors of varying size and brands in all the treatment rooms makes for a hateful process to get PW to fit them all.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

This is a great description of trying to configure the PracticeWorks "Green Screen" and Windows resolution to make the schedule fit. With 8.1 you never have to touch those settings again. I'd love to hear what you think once it's installed in your office. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
joedindo
Premolar III

When is the update being shipped?

cplummer
Canine III

When will it be available to be installed? We do not have a CD drive on our server, so when we do updates they just remote in an download it.. if its available we would love to go ahead and get going with it!