cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vchop
Canine III

Re: PracticeWorks Sneak Peek - Full Screen, Updated Appointment Book

I would also love to have it remotely installed. Each time I use a CD to install, I get massive error messages and prompts to call support. Thank you

joedindo
Premolar III

Downloadable updates would be great.  Ultimately, I copy the update CDs onto the server & run the updates from there so it would be just as easy to download the update...

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

You should receive it tomorrow or early next week. I included your practice in the initial ship list. 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

You should receive it tomorrow or early next week. Another option is copying the necessary file from the DVD (the PWorks folder) across the network to the server. I or a member of the support team will be in touch. 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Joe,

I'm with you on this. 

Please let me know if there are any issues with the disc when it arrives. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good morning Sonya,

The disc was shipped to your office last week. You should receive it any day.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar III

Got it, thanks!  Won't be able to install until 3/23, but we are ready to roll.  However, I was intrigued by Cheyene's comment about PW remoting in to download the new update.  Is that something new?  If so, I'd be interested in a follow up conversation on that.  We have tried both downloading it and installing from the disk, and in the 17 years I've been doing this, we have never had an update install smoothly.  

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

In some instances support will transfer the installation files over. It's not our preferred method but works as long as one machine in the office has internet access. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
cplummer
Canine III

Even though they remote in on my computer, I still receive error messages on at least half or more of the computers.. just as if it were the disk.. 

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar III

Oh, darn...I thought you had figured out the work-around for that.  I was so excited!

0 Kudos