Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: PracticeWorks Sneak Peek - Full Screen, Updated Appointment Book

marinabaydental‌,

Your comments are important and help us consider these things in the future. I don't see it as nit-picky at all!

No consideration at this time for a third insurance. I know this is a perennial issue and I do hope we get to solve this. 

In the lives with situation, did the person selected for Lives With have a zip code? I tested on my system and the zip carried over every time. Could be that it was a defect addressed prior to my involvement with the team.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I've added your practice to the ship list. You should receive the disc by the end of the week or early next week.

Highlighted
Canine III

Yes, the people listed did have a zip code entered. I just tested one and it did carry over this time!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar I

Beth-

I had the same issue with my workstation and had to replace the entire computer.  I also run Windows 10 but all the others are running Windows 7 - were able to resolve your issues you were having with PWs?  I've been holding off on doing the recent update since we just completed a server update and I was waiting for the dust to settle..... I saw your post so I was just curious.....Thanks

Jean

Highlighted
Canine III

juriz‌ - the zipcode thing is not fixed actually... didn't carry over when I added a new patient - lives with.

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Jenny,

I'm tagging robert.angus‌ and johnathan.d‌ from the support team to assist. We'll get to the bottom of it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

I had asked about this quite a while ago, and if I remember correctly, it has something to do with you changing another factor.  I can't remember for certain what it was, but maybe it was marking the new patient as "lives with" someone, but then changing them to their own Responsible Party?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

We haven't received our update.  Would love to be on the list for distribution!  Super excited about the new changes.

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I've added you to the list! You should receive the disc this week.