cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nageldds
Canine III

Practiceworks Version 8.1.0

I love the new update but I have a problem. I currently have my display settings set to 1920 x 1080 and the text size set to 125%. When rescheduling an appointment, I am trying to drop the appointment at a specific time but the appointment will not easily drop where I want it. It is typically 3 - 4 units different. The actual appointment turns black and starts flashing. Is there an easy fix for this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
19 Replies
joedindo
Premolar III

Re: Practiceworks Version 8.1.0

We are experiencing the same problem; seems like a bug.  Any change that it will be fixed in the next update juriz‌?

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

joedindo‌ and nageldds‌,

In both cases do you have the appointment book maximized or is it scaled in any way?

0 Kudos
nageldds
Canine III

Prior to this update I had my PW workstation set up to view larger than originally set up in PW configuration. I no longer see that option, so I assume no. jurizjoedindo

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Denise,

Those options are no longer needed in 8.1. When you're in PracticeWorks and look in the upper right corner, does your display look like this:

or like this:

nageldds
Canine III

Second option. juriz

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

When you have a moment (and an appointment you can reschedule), please click that button so the icon looks like the first screen shot. Once you've done this, attempt a reschedule and let me know if you have the issue. 

nageldds
Canine III

I tried rescheduling with both of the options and the same situation occurred.

joedindo
Premolar III

Same as Denise, we are experiencing the same either way...

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

robert.angus‌ or johnathan.d‌,

Will either of you follow up with Denise and Joe to find out what's going on? I've not come across this.